Learn how to strengthen your marriage by increasing connection, love, freedom, and communication!
Having A Strong and Connected Relationship is the Best.
When you improve your love it can positively impact every part of your life: your health, your wealth, your kids future, and so much more. Like joining a gym, this membership provides the tools and equipment you need to strengthen and grow your relationships. The one you have with your significant other and the one you have with yourself. You see, the most effective way to change your outside relationships for the better is to manage you.
For that reason, this course works if you are joining as a couple or if you're alone. It works if you're married, committed, divorced, or single and looking for the best possible future. Making the investment into the Connected Couples Campus keeps you on the path of wellness.
W H A T T O E X P E C T :
- 11 lesson flagship course, chock-full of high-quality information on how to grow and develop your relationship
- the opportunity to attend live group coaching calls with Brett every week
- a chance for direct support at a fraction of the cost of therapy or coaching
- pose all your questions anonymously if desired
- 24/7 access to content/videos/resources + group chat
- the chance to learn from other couples
- tools you need to solve any marriage or relationship issue
- learn how to identify triggers and process through resentments
- increase connection without sacrificing your individuality/autonomy
- communicate with vulnerability and respect
- change the relationship/dance without needing to change your spouse
- learn to communicate through 'hot button' issues so they don't have to be huge argument topics anymore
In long-term relationships it can be easy to become complacent. You may not recognize unhealthy habits or communication patterns because you've never been taught what they look like. Having a couples coach can make all the difference to tackle common marital issues like intimacy, parenting, money, or whatever is pressing. This course can do that for you without the need to pay for expensive one-on-one coaching, but with all the benefits.
There is no better investment than in yourself and your marriage. Choose to be happy and learn to live out your happily ever after!
So many couples find relief as they begin to understand the underlying cause of the distance and the conflicts. They feel hope as they begin to see the power of the tools we offer. As course participants apply the information they learn here, new experiences are created and a renewed feeling of connection and security is born.
You are ready for a new relationship and the Connected Couples Campus has already accepted your application! Join us as we teach you all the things you need to know to take your relationship to a whole new level!
I 'm Brett!
I'm the guy there next to my beautiful wife, Kelsey. It's a well-known fact that many therapists get into the business because they want to help people. That holds true for me. Growing up in a large family (11 kids!) I learned the value of feeling seen and heard. I learned by example the importance of good communication in order to keep a relationship strong. I took that learning and compounded on it. I made it my passion. I combined these two things, the passion, and the desire to help, in order to arrive here at the Connected Couples Campus. I wanted to find a way to help couples keep their relationships strong, to rekindle the love, and to walk into the best possible future, together. I believe I have done that with this campus, and I am excited to share it with you!